The RSS reader “Reeder v4 for Mac” under development is Beta 12 and supports OPML import and export. Details are as below.
Switzerland’s Silvio Rizzi, which is developing RSS reader ” Reeder “ series compatible with Mac / iOS, released Beta 12 of “Reeder v4 for Mac” which will be the next major update We have announced that we have added a function to increase the contrast of articles.
In Reeder v4 for Mac Beta 12, the “Increase Contrast” option has been added to “Preferences” → “Reading” in the app, allowing you to increase the contrast of articles in View Mode,
Notifications when specific toolbar buttons are executed, OPML import (local RSS account only) and export functions have been added, and the [Feedback / Support] in the [Help] menu has been integrated into replies.io .
Reeder v4 for Mac Beta 12 Release Notes
- New ‘Increase contrast’ option for the article viewer. (See ‘Preferences’ to ‘Reading’)
- Notification when action is performed for some toolbar buttons.
- OPML import / export (importing is only supported for local RSS accounts)
- Integrated replies.io for user feedback / support (see menu ‘Help’ → ‘Support …’)
- When in “All Items” or “Starred” view mode, the order is always descending. (See menu ‘View’ → ‘Sort Unread Items’)
- Less sensitive navigation gesture (left / right).
- Display issues when selecting text in the article viewer.
- This update should fix two common crashes.